Rated No.1 Onion Exporter/Supplier In India
Onion is a vegetable and is widely cultivated species of genus allium. Onion plant has bluish-green flatten and hollow type leaves with bulb like base. When this bulb matures and swells in soil then onion is fully formed. Onion is cool weather crop and is harvested in autumn when the leaves die back and outer scales of the bulb become dry and brittle. Onions are best cultivated in fertile soils that have high level of nutrients and are well drained. There are variety of onions available in market from fresh to dried onions vary in colour and sizes. China leads the world in the production of dried Onion, then India producing only 26% of total world’s share.
Customer Satisfaction is our first priority…
|Size Available||Medium, Large, Extra Large (30 Mm to 75mm)|
|Price||Varies according to Size and Quality|
|Global Delivery Terms||CIF Port to Port|
|Domestic Payment Terms||Pay & Parcel, 95:05|
|Packaging & Shipping||As per customer’s requirement|
|Delivery Time||15 – 20 Days|
Why Choose Us for Onion Export in India?
There are lots of reasons to choose Vinodinternationaltrade.com, here are few of them:-
- Committed to Quality Onion with on time delivery.
- Exceptional Quality standards and quality assurance.
- Competitive pricing.
- Expertise in matching strictest customer requirements.
- Complete solution due to vast product and packaging knowledge.
- Export experience to worldwide, reliable and consistent quality supply.
- In depth knowledge in exporting business.
- Free from pesticides and artificial colour.
- Hygienically packed.
- Skillful and competent workforce.
- Careful customized and personalized services.
Whatever your requirement, it should be a Onion, Lemon, Pulses, Spices or Fresh Vegetables, we have a solution for you. 100% Quality Products is our Gurantee. Lets talk Call @ +91 9920330420